Welcome to Kingdom Keys, a Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Forum! Casual and Expert Roleplayers alike are welcome to join in, we only ask that you play nice!
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 A Heart's Journey[Open, Keyblade Claim]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Munny : 925
Posts : 26
Join date : 2016-05-15
Age : 17
Location : Twilight Town

Character Info
Potential: 1110
Willpower: 1060
Race: Human

PostSubject: A Heart's Journey[Open, Keyblade Claim]   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:48 pm

Ever since he got to this strange town, it’s felt like nothing had been going right. What from the shadow creatures that had attacked him earlier, to the strange dream he had. Not that he could even call that much of a dream. The last time he had checked, dreams didn’t place someone in a completely different town. He still kept his wonder up for how he was going to get home. Everything here was so strange compared to home. The water was even different in a way. It felt like every day in this town was almost like another day of summer. How else could he even explain it? Still, while there had been some interesting folk he had met back in the last battle. He couldn’t help but feel like something was coming. Something more than just what had happened there. Lately, it had felt like he was being watched by someone Ever since he had left that battle he had noticed it.


Now that he even began to think about it, ever since he had escaped from that dream, he had felt like he was growing stronger, faster for some reason. A reason he still had no idea exactly on how to explain. Turning down the alleyway he made a sharp turn before turning back. “Who’s there! I know someone has been following me, I’ve had this feeling for a while now.”, Chris would shout into the distance as he kept his eyes open. Scanning for the first sign of movement. Something about this..he didn’t like it one bit. It was way too quiet. He hated it when it was like that. That was almost always a sign of something going wrong. He just hoped that whatever it was he would be able to handle. Otherwise, he didn’t know what else to do.


As he kept his eyes open for at least a couple of minutes. He began to lower his guard down. “I really wish I could just go home. I’m beginning to really miss all of them. I always wanted off that island. Yet here I am now, wanting a way back. Heh, just like me I suppose, can’t be happy with just one way.”, Chris would slightly joke to himself while keeping a tone of seriousness as well. He really did wish to go home, but as far as he knew, without a map or anything. That hope was very little if anything at all. He really just wanted to be back home, in his old bed. Even as he kept these memories vivid. He felt that was just making it worse as he felt saddened by the thoughts. Was there really no way back to the island? Why did the strange thoughts leave him trapped here in this strange city? Where even the seasons didn’t seem to matter even. “Gah!”, Chris would scream in anger as he rammed his fist into one of the wooden boards of the fencing. “I just want to go home.”, Chris would say in defeat as he closed his eyes for just a moment.



Back to top Go down
Laxamie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2016-05-16

Character Info
Potential: 1450
Willpower: 1850
Race: Nobody

PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Journey[Open, Keyblade Claim]   Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:45 pm

Once again Laxamie found herself wandering the streets of Twilight Town. As little a point her mind knew there was to being here, she could not force herself to leave. Something had.. trapped her there. She did not know what, but it held a great influence over her non-existent heart. Though she knew there was no point, there was a feeling within her empty chest that grounded her here. One that made her follow a human boy she had seen before in the last battle where she had fully taken her position as a 'rogue Nobody' by turning on Nobody and Heartless alike.

Whatever unseen force made Laxamie follow Chris around, it was clearly very persistent. Her body was not her own and yet she could still think clearly. When Chris had turned sharply to look towards her, she had ducked behind cover.. Or rather, whatever possessed her forced her to duck behind cover. The Nobody opened her mouth to tell the human what was happening, but the words were caught in her throat as if denied.

Conveniently, there was a lack of citizens in the area. Likely due to the recent 'invasions' by the forces of Twilight and Darkness.The dark power that had a hold over Laxamie's body was clearly interested in taking the opportunity to attack. It's low voice echoing within the minds of both her and Chris.

"Keyblade.."

With her hood up and a shadow casted over her face, it was hard to see the pained expression upon her face. Her muscles felt tight and her movements were twitchy as she turned the corner to continue following Chris. Now in his line of sight and assuming he would even notice her, the possessed Nobody drew her two energy swords, her movements still jerky and twitchy as she dropped into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Xedyn
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Munny : 680
Posts : 26
Join date : 2017-04-03

Character Info
Potential: 820
Willpower: 1270
Race: Nobody

PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Journey[Open, Keyblade Claim]   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:06 pm

Another world, so strange and foreign but filled with endless possibilities and it was exactly what Xedyn had wanted, there was nothing holding him back from his adventurous mind that had lead him to this world. The details of the how and why were just a blur even to him but the satisfaction that his mind gave him was as addictive as speaking to another human being. The only part that bothered the hooded boy was the fact that people avoided him for his strange appearance but it didn't bother him too much. Seeing others was a blessing in itself. The worlds were all filled with their own dangers, however and often times he would activate his 'gift' just for a little peace of mind, he hardly ever found anything too threatening and what little threats presented them selves to him he found easy to escape as conflict wasn't much in his nature.

This world carried a world of uneasiness around it, as if it were a cage with no way out and anything trapped inside would eventually wither away without a trace into eternal nothingness. Each step he took he felt more and more uneasy about his surroundings, at times everything felt too surreal which triggered fight-or-flight in his head, begging him to use his gift in order to quell the thoughts in his head but doing so many times in such a short span of time began to give him head-splitting migraines, having to adapt to a new vision so suddenly. But his body demanded it and his mind even more, and he held two fingers to his temple and concentrated. He felt a surge of pain strike against his optic nerves and everything went dark, only the wireframe outline of walls could be seen to allow him somewhat free movement. He scanned the area he was in and found it so far devoid of any negative auras such as heartless or another nobody that may not be on his side, and finally he turned to one direction and found an aura so vast that he just could not ignore it. It was like a beacon in a vast expanse of darkness, screaming to all that it was the strongest.

Fear and uneasiness crept into the far corners of Xedyn's mind and it only began to spread, such an aura like that couldn't be ignored, and the feelings almost blocked out the sting in his optic nerves from abuse of the gift that he was given, and he did the one thing that could come to mind. He held out his hands and black and white particles swarmed around his hands, shaping into two blades coming out of both sides from glove-like hilts that were designed to fit around the hand perfectly and to prevent slipping off. Where these weapons had originated from was far beyond Xedyn but they served their purpose either threatening or harming something that shown the slightest bit of threat to him and he broke into a jog, the two twinblades held at his sides as he moved.

He moved quicker and quicker, following the aura and trying his best to ignore the increasing pain behind his eyes that threatened to disorient him entirely, he felt almost dizzy from the overuse but his fear drove him forward. Pressuring him to ignore the pain and rush on as a fight for his nonexistent life was about to begin and he did not wish to postpone it. He wanted this conflict to be over with as soon as it was discovered and thus engaged swiftly. He reached an area connected to an alleyway and the pain was becoming too great, he placed his fingers to his temples and concentrated again, his eyesight strained but slowly turned to normal and he could see colors again, and the first to greet his sight was a boy whose aura wasn't shown to him before, giving Xedyn the right to assume that this stranger was a human as it clearly wasn't anything else by the looks of him. Further beyond was where his sight lie, he knew that the insurmountable aura was coming from within the shadows. He had no personal love for humans with their hearts and all of the things they took for granted but this one was like him. Just a boy, whom had no business pursuing the dark aura just like he did. Perhaps this wasn't the other boy's intentions but he had to be sure. He made sure his hood was covering his face fine and jogged closer to Chris.

"Hey, you!" He yelled. He skid to a stop when two bright lights in the shape of blades gleamed from within the darkness and out of instinct he braced himself, getting into a fighting position. He felt his mind grow hazy with the anticipation for a battle looming close, and a cold sweat soaked into the bandana around his eyes and trail further into his palms. To accommodate this, he gripped his weapons tighter and took a few uneasy steps forward. A shadow casting over his face to hide his appearance of which, for no particular reason, he wanted to keep it hidden.
Back to top Go down
Sigeo
New Member
New Member
avatar

Munny : 800
Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-04-04

Character Info
Potential: 850
Willpower: 850
Race: Toon

PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Journey[Open, Keyblade Claim]   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:40 pm

Sigeo sighed to himself as he drummed his fingers on the brim of his hat. It's felt like centuries since something even close to exciting has happened and tonight he was really feeling it. His mind was almost swimming as a sense of exhaustion flooded over him from boredom alone. That is, until he heard what sounded like someone shouting. Instantly his ears perked up and he dropped low so only his eyes could peer over the rooftops ledge whenever he investigated.

Down below he caught sight of what appeared to be just two people. One definitely more interesting than the other. "Hey hey, looks like fun. Maybe my night is finally turning interestin'" He muttered with a toothy grin as he took a drag of his cigar. He had absolutely no clue why these two guys were there but he was very intent on finding out. Who knows, maybe he could end up getting something out of it in the end.

Sigeo then stood up and from seemingly nowhere drew a leather bag, he dropped the bag onto the roof causing a rather loud clank from whatever he had within before he popped it open and reached deep inside. After a few moments he drew what looked like a snub-nosed revolver and proceeded to close the bag once more, pick it up, and move to the edge of the roof.

"Welp, no use hangin' around up here when all the action is gonna be down there!
Time to put on the charm.."
Sigeo said with a sigh before stuffing his revolver into the pocket of his jacket and somehow making the bag vanish by sticking it behind his back. He then proceeded to take of his hat and slick back his fur before putting it back on and dropping to all fours. After a few moments he chuckled and in the most graceful of movements started hopping down towards the ground, using windowsills as platforms along the way. Once he was at the equivalent of the first floor he would stop and simply watch the two, tilting his head in curiosity and giving off a grin that would give the Cheshire Cat a run for his money as he waited to see what would eventually happen.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Munny : 925
Posts : 26
Join date : 2016-05-15
Age : 17
Location : Twilight Town

Character Info
Potential: 1110
Willpower: 1060
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Journey[Open, Keyblade Claim]   Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:42 am

He had relaxed his guard for just a second. A second that ended up being all that was needed to surprise him. Why was there always so much violence in a city like this? He wasn’t used to all of it back on the destiny islands. Why did all of this have to begin happening now? In a alley way like this?  As he stared towards the dark figure though, he had quickly pulled out his own single wooden sword. His reaction though to the energy blades was one people would pay for. That was something for sure. “This does not seem that fair, now that I’m thinking about it.” Chris would speak out loud towards the hooded figure. He couldn’t figure out exactly who this was. Only that they did not look friendly. Those blades as well..they looked like they could slice through his own wooden blade in a single hit. This was not going good at all.


It was then that he heard the voice in his mind. Just hearing it felt like some kind of chill that had awoken inside of him. “The hell was that? What’s a keyblade?” Chris would speak towards the hooded figure. Trying to get some answers at least. Hopefully before more trouble could come yet. Unfortunately for him, it seemed trouble was already here. As another hooded figure appeared from behind him, trapping him inside of the alleyway. It looked like there was nowhere to run now. As he saw the two blades of this character. He couldn’t help but think of how undermatched he was with his wooden one.  Slowly he glanced back and forth between the two. This was more and more becoming more troubled than the last. What was he supposed to do even right now? It wasn’t like he could take care of the both of them if this was escalating how he thought it was. He just wasn’t strong enough to take on two of them!


“Ya know, frankly I thought this would be a more even fight. Two on one though, that’s quite the opposite.” Chris would say with very visible groan as he pulled out his wooden sword hilted on his back. Raising into a makeshift sparring position as he  kept switching from view to view of the two hooded figures. This wasn’t good, this wasn’t one bit going his way. He had to think this through. The first one who had spoke to him. Through his mind that was. Their movements had been very twitchy. Maybe they were ready to attack as is? If so then he needed them to attack first, if he could figure out what they were doing. It would be a simple matter on stopping them..maybe. That was taking into account however, that the other hooded figure didn’t interfere. There was one last thing he could try, stupid as it would’ve sounded if he voiced the idea out loud. He would think in his mind, trying to remember what those words had felt like back in that dream. ‘Voice? Are you there? I need your help please. Ever since you put me in this strange town..there’s been nothing but trouble. Now I’m trapped between these two..people. I need help..please!’ Chris would keep in his thoughts. All his hopes going that something had heard his thoughts.


Potential: 1,110
WillPower: 1,060
HP: 2,650
Back to top Go down
Laxamie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2016-05-16

Character Info
Potential: 1450
Willpower: 1850
Race: Nobody

PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Journey[Open, Keyblade Claim]   Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:08 pm



Laxamie was not going to waste time by waiting for allegiances to be chosen. The goal here was the keyblade, not the people around it. If they stood in her way they would most certainly be attacked but her focus was clear as she dashed towards Chris. Her energy swords were lit with flames of the same color as the weapons were made of, crossed in front of her before she slashed out at him in an 'X' sort of shape. She would attempt to follow this up with a combo, seemingly moving through the human as a black blur. Slashing and cutting away at exposed skin with her fiery weapons. Whether her attack were a failure or a success, she would jerk away from the future wielder with twitchy almost forced movements. Believe it or not, Laxamie was experiencing a great deal of pain right now. The forced controlling of her body felt like an agonizing burning sensation in her muscles, causing her to visibly sweat from her brow under the shadow being casted over her face.


She was like a machine, almost robotic. Especially when the dark voice wasn't responding. Just this voiceless, almost mechanical figure attacking for unknown reasons. Or at the very least a reason the people there would know nothing about: Keyblades. Why would someone attack people over something as obscure as an oversized key? These questions and more, and yet no one was going to get an answer out of the voiceless killing machine.

Combat Initiated!

Laxamie Potential/Willpower: 1,450/1,850
Health: 4,625
Abilities: Fire Boost, Second Chance, Critical Hits

[SK 1] Fire Dash directed at Chris for 580 damage

Not rolling for crits, for now~
Back to top Go down
Xedyn
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Munny : 680
Posts : 26
Join date : 2017-04-03

Character Info
Potential: 820
Willpower: 1270
Race: Nobody

PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Journey[Open, Keyblade Claim]   Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:39 pm

Xedyn ran to Chris's side and brandished his two blades, this other hooded person was clearly bad news the way their hostility showed no remorse, and the person that Xedyn rushed to was merely an innocent person who had no qualms against this stranger, at least in Xedyn's eyes. After a moment's thought he decided to ally himself not with the stranger in the hood with the jerky movements, but with the human who gave off a rather pleasant aura, it felt right to Xedyn to place his trust within this person instead of the other one whom gave off such a threatening dark energy that almost shook the entire world, but only to Xedyn. Oddly enough he was far more sensitive to the elements of dark and light than others he knew for reasons beyond him, another reason why the only thing on his mind would ever be answers to questions he needed answers to.

"I'll fight with you." Xedyn announced to Chris, he already began to question whether his power was sufficient enough to take on this person as they looked unbelievably strong despite the jerky movements, but how could someone so small carry so much power was the burning question in Xedyn's mind right now. There was something about this person that he needed to figure out, that he needed to unlock. He didn't know how one would go about figuring this out but he figured violence would be a viable way to unlock the latent power of someone else, by sending them over the edge and forcing them to remove all set-backs and show what they were really made of.

And that's when he would run, he had no desire to fight after his questions were answered and he hoped that this person beside him would realize that too and run as well if this stranger proves to be too strong for even the two of them. Xedyn was not entirely confident in his combat abilities and even less confident in his survival chance if he stuck around for too long, as he prepared himself for battle he began to think of ways to escape if things got too hairy. And several plans were already stuck in his head that he found viable enough.

He studied his opponent further but with his straining eyes and blurred vision he couldn't discover much more as to find out any weaknesses or something of that variety that he could capitalize on to help his chances to survive, and so he nodded his head to reassure himself, to coax his mind into a mind set of combat rather than survival. Fight rather than flight. He regretted over using his vision at this point as it gave him a weakness his opponent could play on at the right moment and he hoped as he charged toward his opponent that they wouldn't see, no pun intended, that his reflexes were slower than usual because of his body reacting to the pain in his eyes.




Combat initiated.

Xedyn Potential/Willpower: 650/1150
Health: 2,875/2,875
Stamina: 2/3
Mana: 3/3

Xedyn launches [SK Level 1] Hare Cutter directed at Laxamie for 228 damage.


Last edited by Xedyn on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sigeo
New Member
New Member
avatar

Munny : 800
Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-04-04

Character Info
Potential: 850
Willpower: 850
Race: Toon

PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Journey[Open, Keyblade Claim]   Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:21 am

"Well well well, looks like quite a cat-atstrophe is going down. I think I'll join in!" Sigeo announced as he took his revolver from his pocket. Grinning widely as the barrel suddenly extended to the point where his gun was bigger than he was. He then popped the cylinder out and chuckled as he let loose a whistle. Within moments six excessively large bullets flew out of his pockets, each one laughing like a stereotypical redneck before taking their places within the cylinder.

Sigeo would then flip the cylinder back in place before extend his arm, aiming the gun foward. "Poor chump, I hardly knew ya." Sigeo would mutter excessively sarcastically as he pulled the trigger, laughing as he watched the over-sized bullet shot out of the barrel and flew towards Xedyn, also laughing all the while.

Combat initiated!
Sigeo Potential/Willpower 850/850
HP 2125/2125
Stamina 3/3
Mana 2/3

Sigeo fired Dumb-Dumbs at Xedyn for 298 damage!
Back to top Go down
Jarvis Rose
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-02-11

Character Info
Potential: 1160
Willpower: 705
Race: Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Journey[Open, Keyblade Claim]   Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:14 am

It wasn't far off that another had sensed the strange energy trickling off  in the distance. Floating from roof top to roof top in long extensive leaps. Little twitches and chuckles along its way as small clanks were heard with each smash into said roof tops. His landings causing both his strange clothing, Helm, and Sturdy mace to clash into the materials of the buildings and roofs. This energy like that of others before. Great power that seemed to resonate around people of extreme interest. He was lightly stronger now the hearts he'd feasted on fueling his energy. His body growing ever stronger but still far from that of those of true power from the darkness. To gain what he desired and control of the chaotic world around him he needed to eat more, kill more, steal more! He didn't know truly what drove him towards the need and desire to feast as it were. Merely that at the moment when his mind was at his clearest it was simply what called to him most. Like a never ringing bell always heard somewhere in the deep back of ones thoughts.

He'd stop short of the ally one one of the roof's high above looking down. Being a heartless that still had some or had earned so bits of individuality. One of the stronger ones that did not act as a pack and one of the few that the other more mindless ones would at times rally behind. When he moved around with intent to find such power. It seemed at times yellow eyes would loom in the darkness of nearby shadows and corners. His eyes shifting and watching as the strange boy  and hooded figures did battle. Even one of the toons... A cat! A furry disgusting little thing! Toon's tasted more rich and delicious then humans but often were not as easy a nut to crack. Defeating let alone killing a Toon was more... tricky.

He only recalled briefly how however one shadow had offered power before or chances of realization to ones meaning. But this state was confusing to say the least. Two shadows with hoods and figures. But opposing one another. A toon laying aid and human fighting with a hooded figure against another. This in itself was exceptional hard to understand. However part of him felt a urge to still destroy the hooded ones as well. But his hunger drew the toon and human into eye even more so.

After a moment of through and observation he'd ready his weapon and lean forward allowing himself to fall from the roof above. Chuckling with a light voice like that of a child as he fell fast and quickly towards the ground. Falling towards the human boy first as his folded his arms to his side and held his mace to his stomach. His helmet like that of a large bullet in his own as he aimed with intent to smash hard and try to land with the top of his helm falling and smashing into if all was successful the top of the Chris's head. To he himself be the falling mace in this situation. Chuckling all the way.

As he attacked as well it seemed that in the shadows other heartless of the simplest kind began to peek forth. As if this situation was rousing their curiosity even more so now that one of their strong brethren had joined in as well.
----
Potential: 1160
Willpower: 705
Health: 1,763/1,763
Stamina: 2/3
Mana: 3/3


[SK Level 1]: Headbutt  406 Damage Aimed @Chris (As for the heartless in the distance they are merely flavor. I like to play it as a horde mentality sorta like smaller ones following the stronger ones at times since I think they moved in numbers  at times)
Back to top Go down
Turuski Drapurr
Admin
Admin
avatar

Munny : 800
Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-05-14

Character Info
Potential: 850
Willpower: 850
Race: Toon

PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Journey[Open, Keyblade Claim]   Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:58 pm

After Turuski's release from the clutches of one pissed off narrator, she spent some time in Timeless River before deciding to do a bit of exploring! Who knew how quickly that would lead into a fight, though? There was a sewer grate in the street at the end of the alleyway, it was pushed up by Turuski's head allowing her to place her hands on the edge of the circular hole and peek out into the world. Her ears were slightly 'smooshed' against her head when she turned her head to see the five people that were having a bit of a tussle. Or at least it looked like a tussle until she realized that one of the fighters was a heartless, and that the boy it was attacking was unarmed! Well, maybe not unarmed.. But a wooden sword is a pretty bad weapon.

An idea occurred to the auspicious feline and she sank back down into the sewer, grate closing the hole on top of her. Within seconds, the fighters in the alley would hear the deep voice of a man but filtered in such a way that it sounded as if it were an announcement over a non-existent intercom.

"Three..

Two..

One.."

Turuski came flying out of the sewer with a large trail of smoke behind her, the sewer grate somehow- through some voodoo toon magic, was still attached to the top of her head. "Lift off!" The cartoony cat cheered and began to spin in mid-air, quickly building speed until there was an audible whistling. Her physics defying display turned into a straight up light show as electricity surged around the whirling tornado her spinning body had formed. The 'tornado' bent backwards and then through itself forward, a loud 'PCHOO' as it rocketed head (and in turn, sewer grate) first towards the helmeted heartless rearing it's head back to smash the poor human boy.


Turuski Drapurr
Potential: 850
Willpower: 850
Health: 2,125

[SK 1] Electrical Barrier Surge for 297 @Jarvis! For flavor, Turuski's impact with Jarvis's head caused a very cartoon-esque explosion capable of knocking the fighters away from each other~

Rolling die for [AB]Joy Buzzer, if successful damage will be 323 instead. (Successful roll is 6)

The impact of Turuski's sewer-grate helmet thing against Jarvis's actual helmet, combined with the electricity, caused a huge explosion certainly capable of blowing every participant, be them good or bad, in varying directions out of the alleyway.

_________________
[Placeholder]
Back to top Go down
Riyya
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2016-02-06
Age : 21

Character Info
Potential: 890
Willpower: 990
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Journey[Open, Keyblade Claim]   Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:58 pm

The member 'Turuski Drapurr' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'Ability Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomkeys.forumotion.com
Chris
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Munny : 925
Posts : 26
Join date : 2016-05-15
Age : 17
Location : Twilight Town

Character Info
Potential: 1110
Willpower: 1060
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Journey[Open, Keyblade Claim]   Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:00 am

This situation could not have gotten further worse. What had been at first an outmatched fight to come. Had not turn out to become a full on brawl between multiple creatures. He even began to notice more of those shadow creatures appearing. The longer this went on, the more and more dangerous it seemingly was getting. All he could tell right now was that the odds were nowhere near in his favor today. There were so many enemies here, it was overwhelming him to say at the very least. Not the fact of how many there were no. The overwhelming darkness he could just feel radiating from so many here. The question was now seemingly was who would make the first move? Who was going to start this all off to bat. Slowly he kept his glance from person to creature. Switching between all of them, never expecting who would be the first to do so.


He hadn’t even seen the attack coming from above as he was easily knocked back from the Heartless’s helmet. This shadow creature was strong for sure, and frankly it was hard to say where they could go this way exactly even. He barely even had time to block as the other cloaked figure, the one who was attacking him, broke right through with bright flames. His wooden blade dropping to the ground as it burned to ashes. The last piece of his home in this strange place..now gone. He just could only look in shock as he collapsed there on the ground. Just staring out at the burning embers of his blade. “No...home..that..that was my last piece of home.” Chris would say groaning from the pain of the attacks he had already received.  He had just lost the last bits of everything, He was mad at these creatures..why were they just attacking him. These shadow creatures, he still remembered the words of the voice in that dream.


These creatures were just tortured hearts right? It was time to free them, even if it meant having to use his fist. Slowly Chris began to stand back up, looking right at Laxamie. “I won’t let you stop me, I will help these hearts!” Chris would speak towards her right as Xedyn launched at her. A glowing light however was floating near Chris’s hand. He could feel it’s power growing, almost as if it was a part of him. With a quick swing the glow of light disappeared as the keyblade stood. His chain on his neck equipping to the end of the chain as it formed into a darker color, the blackened blade, with the edges of violent and a very sharp looking blade seemingly attached around the end and the handle. Now with a blade once more in hand, Chris launched himself towards Laxamie, he was aiming to do what one would call a very very harsh blow. He was focussing all of his speed into one attack to launch himself with improved force. This was his sonic blade.


Potential: 1,110
WillPower: 1,060
Health: 1,693
SK-1 Sonic Blade 389 launched towards Laxamie
Abilities: Air Recovery, Dodge Roll, Stun Impact

Gained Keyblade!


Using Stun against Laxamie, must roll 4,5,6 for yes

Back to top Go down
Laxamie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2016-05-16

Character Info
Potential: 1450
Willpower: 1850
Race: Nobody

PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Journey[Open, Keyblade Claim]   Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:00 am

The member 'Chris' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'Ability Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
Laxamie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2016-05-16

Character Info
Potential: 1450
Willpower: 1850
Race: Nobody

PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Journey[Open, Keyblade Claim]   Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:39 pm

Though Laxamie tanked Xedyn's blow like a real champ- even if not through her own willpower, she didn't take the second assault against her quite as well. The force behind Chris's blow sent the possessed Nobody flying back towards the other end of the alleyway. Her body landed with a thud and skidded to a halt, the girl's hood falling away from her face at last revealing her identity. Anyone who had spoken to Cyxsur recently would know who Laxamie was, now. She was the girl who had been overtaken by an extremely dark entity that then proceeded to give the Nobody leader a whooping he wouldn't soon forget. But for those who did not know her but knew a thing or two about Nobodies could see her features as slightly alarming. Her hair had gone from it's previous jet black to a light silver and her skin was far darker in comparison to how it had been just the other day. Few Nobodies possessed such features, the ones that were known were Cyxsur and Xemnas. This probably wasn't a cause for concern to anyone present to see her face, but what was coming next most certainly would be.

Her body got back up to it's feet in the most unnatural way possible. It looked more like she had been lifted up by an unseen force, her chest rising first with her head back, her knees wobbling as she got to her feet. The girl lurched forward, slightly hunched over with her gaze towards her feet. "It's useless.. There are too many of them. Too much chaos. You're not strong enough to handle one lousy Keyblade wielder and his little 'rescue' party.." Laxamie's head jerked up, her gaze force-ably turned towards her two weapons that had been knocked from her hands as if someone had gripped her chin and guided where she was looking. The voice had spoke in only her own mind, this time. Likely leaving those waiting to see what she would do a bit confused. "Not with those lousy weapons, anyway. I can only imagine where you had received such low quality trash." The deep, layered voice growled. "No matter. I've got the perfect replacement. This fight isn't over yet."

As opposed to Chris's weapon, Laxamie's weapon appeared in a black smoke that formed in her palm and extended to form her new weapon. Her hand was force-ably wrapped around the hilt of the weapon forced upon her. A pained gasp coming from the possessed girl as she dropped back into a forced defensive stance. The sweat on her face and her pained expression made it easier to notice that her body was trembling for reasons that would be unknown to those around her, but if she had better control over her body she would gladly tell them how much agony she was in being controlled by the purveyor of darkness that had forced itself into her mind body.

More Heartless similar to Jarvis leapt down from the roofs above the alleyway, waddling aggressively over to join their comrade. Laxamie's gaze was again jerked around to look towards Jarvis and his two new almost identical buddies before speaking in a voice that was not her own. The tone was deep, yet sultry. Clearly meant to grab the childish Heartless's attention. "Do not worry about the blonde one, my little friend. You just handle that fool with the bandana over his eyes. And you.." She looked towards Sigeo. "I will consider you an ally for now if you do me a favor and handle that stupid other cat." Her tone when speaking to Sigeo was far less nurturing than it had been when she was speaking to Jarvis, sounding more demanding than anything else.

An aura of darkness began to resonate from Laxamie, a thick outline of black and purple with wispy tendrils moving upwards and disappearing like smoke. Laxamie was still putting up a fight against Ansem's control, but it was becoming less apparent. Her idle movements were more fluid as she waited in anticipation for Chris to make the first strike and a smirk played at the corners of her lips despite her pained expression. The fight was going to become very one-sided if someone didn't do something soon.



Health: 4,008
Laxamie was stunned.

Two Soldier's showed up and are standing around Laxamie and Chris to ensure no one interrupts their fight.
Soldier's 1 and 2 have 700 Potential/500 Willpower
Soldier 1 Health: 1,750
Soldier 2 Health: 1,750
Back to top Go down
Xedyn
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Munny : 680
Posts : 26
Join date : 2017-04-03

Character Info
Potential: 820
Willpower: 1270
Race: Nobody

PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Journey[Open, Keyblade Claim]   Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:13 pm

Chaos broke loose, and Xedyn was in more and more of a demand for answers. Such as what kind of person would carry around a gun with bullets that size and turn out to be a tiny cigar-smoking mob member and why would such a thing exist?
He picked himself up off of the floor after getting launched off his feet from the over-sized speeding bullet and rubbed the back of his head where the bullet had hit. It made him very dizzy for a brief moment before he was able to recover somewhat from it.
Also where did that random cat come from that is now using a sewer grate as a crown of power, and what is wrong with this lady that he originally entered the battle with. He felt more distraught by the second and he couldn't bear it any longer, without answers he would soon go mad but...out of sight out of mind, right?
If only he could do what he has seen others do, and create a portal to jump out of the world and suddenly enter a new one. He cursed himself for forgetting how to do such a thing but he knew why that vital information left him, his mind was being overtaken by a barrage of questions as if his own mind was entering the fray against him. He stared in awe at the keyblade in Chris's hand and finally everything made sense, this person wasn't an innocent human, it was a keyblade wielder. His mind surged with knowledge entering him from an outside force as if the keyblade would be talking to him personally which was sadly not the truth.
Kingdom Hearts...

Xedyn's eyes widened, what was Kingdom Hearts? Why did the name fill him with such false hope, and who left these words in his mind?
More questions meant more madness rampaging through his head. The words only brought a small moment of comfort before being replaced by distress. Being exposed to so many new things at once was finally gaining an edge on him in that he didn't notice the two heartless that suddenly appeared. He felt static shoot through his mind and he lurched forward.
"No!" He yelled, but the heartless clearly wouldn't allow him past. Something clicked in him that made him desire to preserve the life of the keyblade wielder. Something about him made him feel a sense of hope as if this person could be the answer to all of the questions he previously seeked, 'why am I here?' 'what is my purpose?'
He backed up, trying to think of a way out of this situation, and then his back hit the wall interrupting his train of thought. His palm came to rest against it and dark tendrils lurched from the wall and tore open a gateway into the wall, where he stumbled back and fell into before it shut by himself.

All around him was darkness, and he couldn't move. Did something sneak up on him and this was what death was like?
It couldn't be, he was just fine a moment ago. He felt no chill, he saw no almighty deity watching over the mortal realm, this had to be the realm of darkness. But why could he not move was his question. He began to think of the keyblade wielder in Twilight town and begun to move, passing by large cards depicting areas familiar and unfamiliar to him and it came to a stop, forcing him to turn to an area depicting the lone keyblade wielder, the mysterious nobody, the heartless, and everyone else.
Suddenly a plan announced itself within his mind...
Back to top Go down
Sigeo
New Member
New Member
avatar

Munny : 800
Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-04-04

Character Info
Potential: 850
Willpower: 850
Race: Toon

PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Journey[Open, Keyblade Claim]   Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Sigeo's grin only widened as he would turn his gaze to this new toon. A cat just like him, just clearly not quite so dignified. "Talk about a manly sounding broad, alright toots I'll put this cat down. Only room for one ferocious feline in this town anyhow!" At that point he would whistle sharply in an attempt to grab this other cats attention. He would then raise his bag and open it up. "Yo cat! I got somethin' real nice in this bag just for you! Why dont'cha come on over and check out what's within! Or if you'd prefer I'll come to you!" He shouted as he hopped down from his perch and ran towards Turuski with his bag held wide open.

The smell of fish and other assorted cat favorites would emanate from within in what seemed to be an effort to convince this cat to go ahead and enter the bag, despite the inside only looking like one of their portable holes. Sigeo's grin however seemed genuine at least, he really wanted Turuski to see what was in his bag.

Sigeo Potential/Willpower 850/850
HP 2125/2125
Stamina 2/3
Mana 3/3
Sigeo is using [SK-1] Look What the Cat Dragged In for 298 damage directed towards Turuski!


Back to top Go down
Jarvis Rose
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-02-11

Character Info
Potential: 1160
Willpower: 705
Race: Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Journey[Open, Keyblade Claim]   Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:31 am

He growled out and stumbled around for several moments unsure exactly to what it was at first that had collided hard with his helmet. The helmet lightly dented at the top inward. The creature growling and snarling smashing its mace all around it in anger hitting the ground a nearby wall and even shattering one window. A splattering sound was heard a moment after as well with a high pitched growl and whine as he'd smashed a fat hidden alley cat as well. Letting out a screech of his own as he held his thumb to his mouth in anger and blew on it hard. Seemingly fluffing himself up with air and after a couple moments a pop was heard that shot his body to look normal again the wrinkles on his suit fixing and his helmet popping back up as the body within forced against it to pop the inward dent back outward to normal. Screeching to turn to see the Nearest living cat near him after all. Hissing loudly as he kept the mace in his left hand but with his right searched for something to throw.

In the end finding the fuzzy tail of the meaty sack of doom as he'd see it. Flinging the bloody limp thing at the cartoon cat with stupendous strength. The heavy heap like a flying ton of bricks heading straight for the cat's face. Screeching as he threw it smashing his mace several times into the ground clearly angered for being struck.


----
Potential: 1160
Willpower: 705
Health: 1,763 - 297 =/1,466
Stamina: 1/3
Mana: 3/3

[SK Level 1]: Mace Smash! 33% 383 Damage @Turuski - The thrown object being the dead cat not the mace in this instance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Journey[Open, Keyblade Claim]   

Back to top Go down
 
A Heart's Journey[Open, Keyblade Claim]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A Heart Without Hatred (Open)
» The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )
» Cyan Heart goes bowling! ( Open to anypony. )
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Keys - A KH RP :: Twilight Town :: Sunset Street, Sunset Hill-
Jump to: