Kingdom Keys - A KH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Kingdom Keys, a Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Forum! Casual and Expert Roleplayers alike are welcome to join in, we only ask that you play nice!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Turuski Drapurr in.. Why, Aorta!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Turuski Drapurr
Admin
Admin
Turuski Drapurr

Munny : 800

Character Info
Potential: 850
Willpower: 850
Race: Toon

Turuski Drapurr in.. Why, Aorta! Empty
PostSubject: Turuski Drapurr in.. Why, Aorta!   Turuski Drapurr in.. Why, Aorta! EmptySun May 15, 2016 7:37 am

Flailing through the air- or water, rather, like a cat in a burlap sack.. or in this case, a cartoon cat in a seemingly endless expanse of water, Turuski swung her arms and legs around as she descended towards the landing platform. "Ooohhh.. this isn't part of my contract!" The cat whined as she quit flailing to put both her hands on either side of her face and shake her head whilst upside down with the top of her head facing down towards the platform she had yet to see. "What's with all this water, eh?" Looking 'up' towards the platform of stained glass that had appeared awhile ago, she blinked twice. "Ah, I 'sea' now!"

From literally nowhere, she pulled out what looked like a scuba mask and then a white parasol. She opened the parasol and put the scuba mask on her face, slowing her decent towards the stained glass platform. Once she landed on the platform she put the scuba mask and parasol behind her, somehow making them vanish. "Hmmmmm.." She hummed as she looked around and into the never-ending blackness that surrounded her. "This is pretty and all.. But I'd like to know where I am!"

Turuski would pull her portable hole out from behind her and throw it onto the ground. Maybe she could try and leave? Jumping high into the air and attempting a swan dive, the toon slammed right into solid ground.. The hole wasn't gonna take her anywhere, obviously. And now her arms, chest and the lower half of her face were flattened against the ground like a pancake. When she at first pulled back it was kind of like trying to pull two super strong magnets apart. The cartoony cat tried pulling again and again from every possible angle, eventually freeing herself but at the same time flinging herself across the platform and landing on her rear.

Propping herself up with one hand, Turuski rubbed at her chin. "Aw, man.. There really is no way out of here."
Back to top Go down
The Kingdom Key
The Kingdom Key

Character Info
Potential: ???
Willpower: ???
Race: Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Turuski Drapurr in.. Why, Aorta!   Turuski Drapurr in.. Why, Aorta! EmptySun May 15, 2016 9:00 am

From the void all around her, Turuski would be able to feel words be directly transmitted into her, not being able to truly hear them, but instead as if she felt them come from a source that was wise, old, and most certainly true. But the most prominent thing that could be heard was the sound of pages being turned through a script.

"Wait... this isn't right... can you hear me? It seems that you do not know where you are now, but all shall be known in due time"

"However, do not fear... for you will leave here soon enough, but for now... you are experiencing an awakening of your true power... I am here to draw your path towards that power"

All of these words, even though they were never heard and only felt, would be extremely confused, almost like something was going on that wasn't actually meant to be, but there was no real way around it, so it just sort of gave up and went back to rewriting a script to fit this kind of scenario.

Within the next few moments however, three columns would rise from the ground itself, three different items of different shape would appear above them, floating as some sort of eye-catching visual mechanic.

The first was a sword... one could easily suspect that they are supposed to hit people with the sharp side, not the flat side. We wont over that in training!

The second was a shield... one could easily use this as a tray for a meal but that isn't exactly the point. It is meant for blocking the food during a food fight... oh, and attacks.

The final was a staff... like the word used for the person writing this script, except nothing like that at all. This staff was a stick that could shoot magic and stuff, but it's true good point comes in the mouse head on top... warning: not a bobble-head.

All of these weird descriptions would flood into the mind of Turuski at the exact same time... and it was her job to pick which path she chose.

"Now, choose one of the three staples of power... to decide which path you shall go down... though this is just the filler everyone skips so do whatever, like wear clothes"

With that, the disembodied voice would go silent for now... waiting to see the old time cartoon's decision.
Back to top Go down
Turuski Drapurr
Admin
Admin
Turuski Drapurr

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Turuski Drapurr in.. Why, Aorta!   Turuski Drapurr in.. Why, Aorta! EmptySun May 15, 2016 9:33 am

When Turusuki heard the voice of the key, she perked up. "Oh finally! Another voice. It was getting dreadfully lonely. Yes, I can hear you! Helloooo~!" The cartoony cat greeted, being as friendly as could possibly be despite her 'scary' situation.

"Hmm? Fear? Why would I do that? I mean, sure I'm stuck in some void.. but hey! This stained glass platform is super pretty!" Turuski then realized that she had left her portable hole on the ground and hadn't even cared to pick it up again after she launched herself across the platform. She quickly scurried over and picked it up, placing it behind her making it seemingly vanish. The cat was clearly super optimistic. A real example to the 'audience'.. or at least, she tried to be. The 'audience' had all but forgotten about her. It was a shame, really. But despite even that Turusuki seemed perfectly okay. More than okay, really.

The descriptions that flooded into her mind were.. absolutely incredible. The first one brought a massive grin to her face, by the second she was laughing out loud, and by the third she was pretty much rolling around on the floor laughing. "Oh, man. You crack me up voice-in-head person! You're great! I should come here more often for some laughs!" The toony cat would continue to laugh until she would start to lose her breath and cough. Even then she would persist in laughing with little chuckles and giggles between coughs.

Turusuki took a deep breath and let it out after holding it for a few seconds, her mouth in an 'o' shape as she exhaled. The air she let out was.. actually visible. Visible in the form of little lines that would curve back and then forward making a sort of weird upside down 'G' shape at the end of the three lines. She stood up and already knew what path she wished to take. "Magic, of course!" She announced as she skipped over to the staff and grabbed it by the handle, doing a sort of spinning twirl as she faced towards the middle. A hand on her hip with the staff raised in the air triumphantly.

Without warning, a bolt of lightning would strike the cat's staff from literally out of nowhere. Her silhouette would become completely black and a white electrical outline would surge around her as she sort of flailed around, only her widened eyes visible as her limbs jerked in all sorts of odd angles as if in some sort of one-frame slideshow. After the little episode, she collapsed to the ground still holding the staff up. She was burnt to a complete crisp.

Turusuki's body would turn into a pile of blackened ash, and the staff would defy gravity for a second before falling to the ground. A pair of big cartoony eyes would grow on the pile of ash, the pupils looking in the direction of the fallen staff. The little black kitty nose would pop up in a space between and a little below the two eyes. Twitching as words were spoke. "I guess I'm really.. bringing the heat today!" The nose would twitch as she laughed- though she had no visible mouth, the nose would twitch to show she was speaking. The pile of ash would rise up, restoring the toon to her former form. She would grab hold of the staff and once again rise it into the air triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
The Kingdom Key
The Kingdom Key

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Turuski Drapurr in.. Why, Aorta!   Turuski Drapurr in.. Why, Aorta! EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:31 am

As soon as the Toon would raise up the staff, the voice would slowly begin to speak once more. "Wisdom, the mark of a tru- wait, what are you doing... you're not supposed to-" watching the lightning crack down on the cat just made the voice sort of stop talking for a bit. An odd groaning sound would also be heard but it was less pronounced then the Keys voice. "...Anyways... you have picked the power of Wisdo-" it was cut off once more when she would start to flail all over the place. The key was more or less speechless at this point.. well, for a Key that is.

The instant that the cat was burnt to a crisp, a sort of sigh of relief was heard in the background, and even from the staff itself. It was almost like the thing was actually happy with this outcome. The toon was out of its hair forever, good thing the staff was so enticing to the kitty and it ended up roasting itself absolutely. "Well, time to lay dormant for a bit till another person comes around.... they have been getting a lot more frequent for some odd reas-" but the keys words were once more cut off by the sight of the nose and eyes popping out of the black ash. A groan from the key would ensue, and it was almost as if one could feel it shaking its non-existent head to regain composure.

Hearing the cats joke, an almost highly audible table flip sound would be heard, someone in the background screaming something not fit for the audience at home in ways only a Mature-Audience Member would understand. But due to the nature of the program, it was more toned out and only Turuski could hear the screaming profanities of such high quality being screamed after the table flip. Soon after, running would be heard and the sound of a table being reset up and then people running away again, as some sort of music would be turned on, with an automated voice saying 'Connection Error has Occurred, Attempting to reconnect'

After a short while, the music would stop and the Key would begin to speak into Turuski's mind once more, it was obvious that quite some time had passed since Turuski had said anything but it was almost like the Key had to respond now or never. "Yes, it seems things are heating up quite nicely. Now step in this non-licensed darkness, unlike your hole of tricks back there, and get on with it all" the key would slowly mumble while remaining silent after, waiting for Turuski to go into the darkness.

After that had been done... Turuski would appear in what looked like Timeless River.... wait... "Wait.. no... this isn't right uh... come on get this right!" but nothing would change and a low sigh would be said as three animated little black and white characters would appear. Even though all of this was happening so fast, Turuski would know instantly that each would have a question for her.

"What do you want out of your omnipotent, taped over Non-life?" a little bouncing cow thing would say... no seriously what is this? Does it even classify as a cow? Is it like a cowlette? Cow Owl? Nobody knows anymore but its dancing to the groove of the Timeless River area theme and nobody knows why.

"What do you sometimes get scared of before realizing it literally can't do anything to harm you, but you're scare of it anyways. pussycat?" a big pig would be doing a sort of jig to the background theme... what was it, opposite day? The pig was a big dude and the cow was like a gopher or something!

"What is most important to you before the world resets because we don't have any concurrent plot episode to episode yet?" there was also a flying squid thing... why could it fly? Do squids fly? Can pigs fly? Nobody really knows... they have those little tentacle things, maybe they pull a helicopter dance. But its unlikely. Maybe this is just Toon logic at its best Ms.TalkingAshpile.
Back to top Go down
Turuski Drapurr
Admin
Admin
Turuski Drapurr

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Turuski Drapurr in.. Why, Aorta!   Turuski Drapurr in.. Why, Aorta! EmptySat May 21, 2016 1:52 pm

"Hoo, this is a strong one!" Turuski huffed, brushing the end of the staff off before giving it a twirl. As the sound of a table being flipped was heard, Turuski would jump up. Not literally jump- but the table flip seemed to cause something of a very goofy earthquake causing the platform to wobble about like a whacky inflatable flailing arm tube man despite being glass. Turuski would not move an inch though- straight up defying gravity as the platform straightened itself.

Timeless River.. A home to all toons! If there were another place abundant with toons, Turuski would not know of it. Timeless River was her home, through thick and thin. Even if her career was going down like a burning airplane with no survivors!

The toony cat would blink in response to both the physical appearances of the people asking the questions, and the questions themselves. As silly as they were worded, they went far deeper than just well-written comedic scripts. The answers she gave would have to come from the heart.

As she thought more about it, she would become more and more depressed- and not in a toony way, either. As she thought about her aspirations and fears, a feeling of futility came over her. "I want to be a famous Toon. To bring smiles and joy to everybody- literally, everybody! But.. I'm scared I can't. I'm scared the audience will forget about me and I'll continue as I am now. The most important thing to me is the quality of my work and how it makes people feel.. But I know it's all bad. I couldn't even begin to dream to be at the same height as all those famous toons out there.."
Back to top Go down
The Kingdom Key
The Kingdom Key

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Turuski Drapurr in.. Why, Aorta!   Turuski Drapurr in.. Why, Aorta! EmptySat May 28, 2016 5:03 am

Slowly, as the cat would speak, almost everything would fade away, all of the answers slowly filling the area with a darker atmosphere, more like a real setting instead of a deep comical setting. Everything faded to be back on the large platform of stain glass. The key almost being entirely quiet as Turuski answered and no other noises actually happening as the cat toon talked and the key slowly moving into disembodied and voiced speech once more.

"I see now why you are here... it is quite an aspiration for any toon to be famous... to bring joy to everyone. However most aren't able to take hold of their own fears to not be able to... to admit that they are scared of failing... and to admit that they enjoy their work but know they can't dream to be like the newer toons. Howeve.r.. Turuski... it is possible that you can walk the path of a True Toon... one unlike most others... to progress and adapt to the newer toons as well, for that is what a Toon with true ambition and power like you can truly do..." the voice would slowly stop for a moment, before three little shadowy figures rose from the ground.

"Now... use the power of the mage... the power of Magic. Use it to prove yourself, and your ability to combat those that wish to snuff out the light... and all those you wish to see smile. Do not fear of failure... your own light and determination to progress... will lend you aid alongside everything else." but then, what would be next was up to Turuski herself.

Heartless 1, 2, and 3 stats: 750 Potential - 250 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Xedyn
Xedyn

Munny : 680

Character Info
Potential: 820
Willpower: 1270
Race: Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Turuski Drapurr in.. Why, Aorta!   Turuski Drapurr in.. Why, Aorta! EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 3:45 am

Turuski Drapurr you are awarded 100 Potential and Willpower!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turuski Drapurr in.. Why, Aorta!   Turuski Drapurr in.. Why, Aorta! Empty

Back to top Go down

Turuski Drapurr in.. Why, Aorta!
Page 1 of 1